- How do you keep my data safe?
- Why is Freeport different?
- How does Freeport make money?
- How does Freeport work?
- What does Freeport do?
How getting your account approved works
- Why do I need to fill in this personal information, and is it secure?
- Why is my verifying my identity taking so long?
How we source, sell, store, insure and think about the artwork
- What is Freeport’s process and artwork selection criteria?
- How long is the physical artwork held before it is sold?
- How is the artwork determined to be real/valuable?
- Is the physical artwork insured?
- Where is the physical artwork housed?
- Why is the art market a viable asset class to invest in?
- What are the historical returns of artwork?
Important to know info about investing in fractionalized art
- Who legally has ownership of their art pieces?
- What happens if an offering does not sell out?
- How can I track the performance of my art piece?
- What tax information should I expect to receive and when will I receive it?
- Does investment in a particular series give me rights to any other offerings on Freeport?
- What are the risks associated with an investment in Freeport artwork?
- What exactly do I get when I invest?
- What's the minimum investment?
- What is the maximum number of shares I can purchase in each piece of artwork?
- What are the fees associated with Freeport?
- Who can invest in Freeport?
- What happens if Freeport goes out of business?
- How do Freeport offerings become securities?
How to sell your shares on Freeport
- What is the Freeport Secondary Market?
How Freeport uses Ethereum
- Why don’t I see 10,000 pieces of artwork on Etherscan?
- What happens if I lose access to my Freeport tokens or my wallet that houses my tokens?
- Which blockchain is Freeport using?
- Can an investor withdraw tokens to a self-custodied wallet?
- When will my tokens show up in my non-custodial wallet?
- What are the benefits of the tokens living on the blockchain?
- How can I ensure my investment is safe if you’re utilizing a new technology?
- What is blockchain technology?
How to use and customize your virtual gallery
- How do I show my NFTs in the gallery?
- What else can I do in the gallery?
- When can I see my artwork in the gallery?